Thursday, July 7, 2011

W8U Login For Online Mobile Dating


W8U is a Mobile dating network which is used by the mobile users around the world. Users can create their account by Sign up / Register on the W8U.net website or Mobile version which W8U.mobi website. Indian version of the Mobile dating network is also very popular among the users.

New users need to register through multistep registration procedure. It is 5 step registration which involve the selection of username, password, gender, country etc.

Those who lost their password can recover through the recovery mode and other help can be sought from the Online Dating Network for mobile users by visiting the specific section of the website.

Do you know how to find the W8U Login Page or Sign up page?

If you do not have any idea then we will tell you about W8U.net sign in.

It is simple to complete the login procedure:

1) Visit the official website: http://www.w8u.net/index.php
2) Enter your username and password in the login box given on the home page or click on the W8U.net login page
4) Enter your username and password and manage your dating account
5) New users can join / register or sign up for http://www.w8u.net/register.php.

If it does not work comment below in details about your problem or any issue related to W8U.net username password forgot etc.

9 comments:

  1. forgot my username and its not showing my username in the mail they send us

    ReplyDelete
  2. also m not able to register in it.. cant open a new account having some problme in step 2 its showing go back to step 1 please help

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya Rini i also have same problem i cant register a new acount in w8u ..plz can i make ur sweet frnd if u wil faith on me my fb id is rkshbatra2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dir plz helf me here because im dng register here but nt show me send stape why

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helllo w8u.net not opening anything problem

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want register but it’s still error what happened please help

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also forgot my I'd nd password..pls tel me how I can make a new registration..it's always show error .help me pls

    ReplyDelete